Red,White & Blue Secret Exchange

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

1. I will take sign up's from now till June 15th, that way you will have 2 weeks to shop..

2. Email me you address and zone # also if you have 3-4 flowers you would really like that are red,white or blue.

3. Package must contain Red,White & blue flowers Seeds for the 4th of July. You may add anything else you would like to send your secret person.

4. Package must be mailed with a delivery conformation number, which you will post here in this link for others to see.

5. Package must be mailed by June 27th.

6. Please post that you received your box of goodies, and tell us if you wish what you got, pic's are always nice too.

7. Enjoy and have fun shopping for your secret person.

Karen : )

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please read

We the GF staff, sincerely hope that all swaps go smoothly but experience has taught us...one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.
Please be advised when participating in swaps, that Gardenforums will not be responsibility for failed or bad swaps.
If members choose to participate..they are doing so at their own risk. Please remember..when swapping.. you are taking a chance. You may or may not recieve your end.. or a swap of equal value.
Lives change daily, a member that's here today, may not be here tomarrow for what ever reason...
We hope you all enjoy the swaps and that all will go along well but we do need to post this alert so that everyone understands..swap at your own risk.
Absolutely NO discussion of a bad swap will be permitted in the forums.

The Gardenforums Staff

Spider_Lily

I would so love to do this but money's tight right now hubby work's with GM dealership.Thing's don't look good got to save and cut corner's.Maybe later when we see what happen's.:)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spider I am so sorry to hear your news. Maybe things will get better, that's my prayer.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh Spider. I feel for you. I use to work for GM in sales and I am so glad I am not in that boat right now. Prayes to you.

oma2

Sunflower, this a great idea! I wish I could participate, but we will be vacationing with the grand kids.

sunflower3

just a few days left, anyone else want to secret exchange????
1. richnkim
2. crabbergirl
3. sunflower3

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com