Mimosa

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

My Mimosa tree is full of pretty pink flower's.

Attachments

• Honey 021.JPG
    Honey 021.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 357
  • Honey 022.JPG
    Honey 022.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Honey 023.JPG
    Honey 023.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Honey 024.JPG
    Honey 024.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 339

Annette99

Once again I am jealous, they grow in the area along the hudson river but I am a 1/2 zone colder, 20 minutes away and they don't grow here, they are so beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Maggie

That is really a pretty tree. I have one but haven't noticed if it's blooming yet. We had one to come up in the perfect place and decided to let it grow, we kept all the lower branches cut off and staked it so it would grow straight up. It is now about 20ft. tall or more and is a nice canopy.

swindy

Myfedora what zone are you in? they grow in the NYC.
They are such beautiful trees, I had one when I lived in Or. and just loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Wombat

They are pretty but are invasive they are everywhere a seed drop's.
Oh they're a declared noxious weed here.......anyone who has one is obliged to take the seed pods off the tree while still green, but the blossom is still very nice:)

treeman

Don't forget....

that humming birds like them. I kept an old half dead one around for the hummingbirds and wood peckers for years. Finally it leaned iver and my dear wife made me take it down.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com