Kya D

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

I just wanted to let you know..that the barley seed works even better than the straw!!!!

Remember you sent me both...well the seed did not get planted, and the other day I took it and put it in a mesh bag and put it in my pond.

WELL....MY POND looks better than it ever has!!!
I am so excited...I just want to THANK YOU again my scarecrow friend!!!

I will be on the search for seed not straw from now on!

I wish you could see it it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Ms. Treva you are my dearest Mississippi friend.
You cutie I am so glad the seed works in your pond. The search for barley should start at the local "Feed Store" a store where you can buy animal feed. Just ask them for whole barley (not seed) You can feed barley to pigs. 50 pound bag should cost well less than 15 dollars.
Love Ya

THANK YOU!!!
And you are my dearest Utah FRIEND!
I really appreciate the advice!
I know I have been missing in action, and I really have missed you and my friends in this group!
Things got pretty hectic and a bit scarey this summer...but I think maybe things will settle down some now!

Although I will be gone again next week, staying at daughters while hubby goes to Louisianna for work. My daughter is due the third week of September and we are taking no chance that I will be gone! LOL

So off to hattiesburg next week and I am sure I will have very little access to the internet.

Ok i am rambling on now...so i will close for now but I will check the feed store when I can!

Thank You My Friend!

I Love You too
God Bless You
Treva
Ms. Treva you are my dearest Mississippi friend.
You cutie I am so glad the seed works in your pond. The search for barley should start at the local "Feed Store" a store where you can buy animal feed. Just ask them for whole barley (not seed) You can feed barley to pigs. 50 pound bag should cost well less than 15 dollars.
Love Ya

Dang Girl a NEW BABY. We do love those sweet little ones.
Be careful while you travel AND give that cuddly new one a big kiss from the Utah Grandma.

Well Utah Grandma;)....I will give her your hug when she gets here!
You see my daughter is not due until the 26th but...she was 2 weeks early with both boys!
So my hubby has to go to Louisianna next week for business...and we only have 1 car, so he is dropping me off at my daughters and i will spend the week with her...just in case??
What will probably happen I will spend next week with her...and return home the 14th and then get a call I need to go back! LOL

But whatever it takes I was there for each of my grandsons birth...I really want to be there for my granDAUGHTER'S Birth!!! LOL

Dang Girl a NEW BABY. We do love those sweet little ones.
Be careful while you travel AND give that cuddly new one a big kiss from the Utah Grandma.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back