Mandevilla

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I had an old, four foot iron and ratan shoe rack that made the perfect trellis for my Mandevilla once the shelves were removed. Sorry about the date on the second pic..I for got to reset it on my camera after changing batteries.

Attachments

• mandevilla 2.jpg
    mandevilla 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 289
  • mandevilla vine.jpg
    mandevilla vine.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 294
Thank you I will read when I have time...Thank you very very much I have been looking in my books and ended up in how to pruning trees and identify all those branches..*LOL

Kale:)

It was Maribeth that was asking about this plant...she has been very busy and unable to get on for a bit of time ...I shall tell her of your post ...she will be thrilled...thanks for posting th elink Gloria

Hummmm don't go confusin me I have enough confusin' goin' on *LOL

Is Maribeth user name Mari-Jo?(Ontario, Canada)

I may have posted it for Maribeth if they are two different ladies.

If so, it is the both of them *Lol

I have a reply email from Mari-Jo((Ontario, Canada) after I sent her the link.
Say Hi to Maribeth:) Thank you!

Kale:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back