Cannas for Postage!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

Hello Friends!

In addition to my Seed list below and my plant and seed trade list.

I would like to offer Mixed Cannas for Postage!
I will be digging another bed of Cannas soon and will be glad to share them for postage.
There are pictures of my cannas at my photo site.
These will be mixed as they have grown all together and I have no way of separating them.

If you would like Cannas for postage please let me know, you will need to send the postage and then I will
send the cannas, to keep it simple!

I will be digging this bed very soon!

I have harvested the following seed and would LOVE to share it with my friends here!

c.warszewiczii canna
Black pearl Peppers
Orange Sunflowers
White & Red Hibiscus
Malva Zabrina
Large Pink Hibiscus
Gaillardia
Triple Yellow Datura
Black Metal Datura

So anyone want to make a trade???

God Bless You
Treva

MY PLANT & SEED TRADE AND SALE LISTS
http://tropicalsbytreva.weebly.com/index.html

Check out my new online store!
www.youravon.com/trevamontgomery
use this free shipping code (fsany)

My Garden Site
http://www.freewebs.com/trevam/

My Photo Site
http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/TrevaM/

Kya D

Dang I sure wish that I could grow cannas here but they just won't winter over and I'm not one who digs and stores plants.
Your cannas are beautiful.

Treva

THANK YOU MY FRIEND! I would be glad to share with you if you ever want to try? I have a friend in Colorado that plants them in a wheelbarrow, and then just pushes it in for the winter! lol:p
Dang I sure wish that I could grow cannas here but they just won't winter over and I'm not one who digs and stores plants.
Your cannas are beautiful.

SandiB

Hey Treva
The cannas I got from you last year were beautiful. (sharing 2 pics)
I am in Ohio so had to dig some up & had planted some in a BIG pots (using packing p-nuts to keep weight down) & store in shed over the winter.
I thought of YOU everytime I admired them. Thank you :)

I see on your list you have Malva Zabrina...me too! They are soo pretty & multiply. I share my extras w/friends & freecycle.

Nice to see ya again..hope all is well :D

xoxo

Attachments

• canna2.jpg
    canna2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 363
  • Canna yellow.jpg
    Canna yellow.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 375

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Treva could you let me know what the postage would be. I'm looking for some more cannas for my yard. Thank you for the offer. You are so sweet to share. Lyn

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lyn
What about one of the boxes from the PO that you can fill and it doesn't matter what the weight is as it's one price.

Treva

Hey Sandi!!! Your cannas look BEAUTIFUL! I am glad you are enjoying them!
I have not been good about staying in touch with all my garden friends, as I have been gone more than here the last few months. Although I hate to see winter coming...maybe i will be able to be here and involved in the group more???
Hey Treva
The cannas I got from you last year were beautiful. (sharing 2 pics)
I am in Ohio so had to dig some up & had planted some in a BIG pots (using packing p-nuts to keep weight down) & store in shed over the winter.
I thought of YOU everytime I admired them. Thank you :)

I see on your list you have Malva Zabrina...me too! They are soo pretty & multiply. I share my extras w/friends & freecycle.

Nice to see ya again..hope all is well :D

xoxo

Treva

Hey Lynn, I could send a few in a bubble envelope not sure of cost? or I can send flat rate boxes for 10.95 and 13.95. I have tons to share!! Just let me know if you would like some and I will send you my address!
Treva could you let me know what the postage would be. I'm looking for some more cannas for my yard. Thank you for the offer. You are so sweet to share. Lyn

Kya D

Planted them in a wheelbarrow so they were easy to move inside.
GREAT idea
I went to your site and took another look at all your pics...everytime I look I see something different.
TTFN,
your SC friend

Treva

Well Kya??? If you decide you want to try let me know?
I have TONS of Cannas! LOL:p
Planted them in a wheelbarrow so they were easy to move inside.
GREAT idea
I went to your site and took another look at all your pics...everytime I look I see something different.
TTFN,
your SC friend

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Lynn, I could send a few in a bubble envelope not sure of cost? or I can send flat rate boxes for 10.95 and 13.95. I have tons to share!! Just let me know if you would like some and I will send you my address!

I would love some Do you paypal? I can send the money that way if you would like. pm me where to send it. I'll do a flat rate box for 10.95. Will it be one kind or more. I have the yellow ones with the red in them and the little red ones now. Thanks bunches lyn

Treva

Hey Lynn
I do have paypal but I just set it up not sure how it works? Are there fees? It would be great to do it that way if you know how?? The cannas will be a mix as these have all grown together and I have no way of seperating them!
I would love some Do you paypal? I can send the money that way if you would like. pm me where to send it. I'll do a flat rate box for 10.95. Will it be one kind or more. I have the yellow ones with the red in them and the little red ones now. Thanks bunches lyn

Treva

Hi Lynn
Wanted to let you know I got the money in the accaount today. It may be Monday before I ship though because I have 5 grandkids ranging in age 2 months to 7 yrs. through Sunday!!!
I hope this is ok?
I will let you know when they have been dug, boxed and mailed.

I'll get that to you in the morning. thanks.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
no problem as I have a full weekend also and won't be able to plant until next weekend. I am excited aobut getting them

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Treva the package got here yesterday. Thank you so much. I have more than enough and can't wait to plant them. alas tomorrow looks better as it has been raining all day long.

Lyn

Treva

Lyn
I am so glad they got there! ENJOY your place will be beautiful these things are still blooming here! LOL
Treva the package got here yesterday. Thank you so much. I have more than enough and can't wait to plant them. alas tomorrow looks better as it has been raining all day long.

Lyn

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com