Robin's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I looked out my window this morning.I think there were 75 Robin's hopping and scratching for food .Ran got my camera. b\but the Stupid cat came running and scared them away.:eek:Come on Spring..........:)

Blueaussi

Me too, Palmettogal!

Now if the mud pit formerly known as my backyard would just dry out a bit, I might be able to do something about it.

Spider_Lily

I had a new visitor it's a Fox Squirrel.Sitting on a limb eating acorn's.There's a pair of them.

Attachments

• 20358_1402315016127_1179889377_31198200_6956533_n.jpg
    20358_1402315016127_1179889377_31198200_6956533_n.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 299
K

Kale

I looked out my window this morning.I think there were 75 Robin's hopping and scratching for food .Ran got my camera. b\but the Stupid cat came running and scared them away.:eek:Come on Spring..........:)

:(:(:(:( I have Cardinals, American Golden finches and the song sparrows I heard a dove from another back:)
Don't worry they will come back, stick the cat in the bathroom*lol
Kale:)

Spider_Lily

:(:(:(:( I have Cardinals, American Golden finches and the song sparrows I heard a dove from another back:)
Don't worry they will come back, stick the cat in the bathroom*lol
Sorry Kale no cat's in my house.Tried that once didn't work with my Pom.And it's an outside throw off cat.Someone donated to us.

K

Kale

I had a new visitor it's a Fox Squirrel.Sitting on a limb eating acorn's.There's a pair of them.
I didnt see this post*LOL I guess I was idle should have refreshed *lol

It is absolutely adorable I can't wait to show my little sweetie!

Oh my Kitty outside!
Was it a friendly donation that you gladly accepted or was it a drop off hi, you have just adopted a little kitty that will scare off your birdies*LOL?
May not be good:eek:
Putting kitty kat food in a crate and it will enter, when it does, shut that door! That settles that. Poor kitty.There may be a rescue team that will help you. I pay taxes that go for cat pick up. Promised they are not sacrificed.

Birds may still come back:)

SandiB

My dog Star can run and jump to catch a bird and she is not small..just fast!!

We have a few stray cats in the neighbor hood but more bird feeders...seems to work out just fine :)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope spring is springing! The Robins here are begining to leave. Not seeing the numbers we did a few weeks ago. However the spare-o's :p are here by the droves. Counter 30 on my deck this morning. Driving Benny the inside cat insane! LOL!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com