Treva's Greenhouse

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

My husband built me a greenhouse/sunroom this fall!
I am so excited about it and I wanted to share it with Y'all.

This was the area he used between the house and the garage
ATTACH]

He put a door going into my seed starting room from the soon to be greenhouse.
DSCN4492.jpg

He then closed the area in with windows, a door, and covered it with courgated clear roofing.
DSCN4613.jpg

DSCN4612.jpg

Added the uncovered outside area.
DSCN4637.jpg

Now for the cement...
DSCN4646.jpg

DSCN4648.jpg

Added some shelving....
DSCN4667.jpg

DSCN4668.jpg

a little rod iron...
DSCN4681.jpg

DSCN4758.jpg

and some plants....
DSCN4672.jpg

and more plants lol...
DSCN4766.jpg

and even though I have shorten this up...it began in October and now we are to date....

Whats growin and bloomin now??? In January 09!

:pWell if you really want to see....

DSCN4830.png

DSCN4786.png

DSCN4934.png

DSCN4935.png

DSCN4764.png

DSCN4834.jpg

DSCN4764.png

DSCN4768.jpg

DSCN4765.png

DSCN4826.png

DSCN4831.jpg

DSCN4827.png

DSCN4924.jpg

DSCN4721.jpg

DSCN4787-1.jpg

DSCN4801-1.jpg

DSCN4802-1.jpg

DSCN4928.png

and some of my cactus and succulents...

DSCN4817.jpg

DSCN4835.jpg

DSCN4783.jpg

DSCN4784.jpg

DSCN4785.jpg

DSCN4800.jpg

DSCN4736.jpg

DSCN4735.jpg

DSCN4684.jpg

DSCN4686.jpg

Ok....so I get carried away!
I am so excited and I guess a little obsessed!!:D

;)To be continued.......

Very Nice. You are a lucky girl. Now I need instructions on just how you got your husband to do that??? I bought mine a new boat motor last year and I still have all my windows for the greenhouse he was going to build me over 20 years ago. I must be doing something wrong

Very nice, I'm so jealous....lol
Thanks for sharing with us. No blooms here, just cold
Do you want to rent hubby out????

Treva I am ready to trade husbands with you??? What say you???

Thank You all so very much! I really am enjoying it!
My husband has tried so hard to give me a nice home here!
When we lost all to Katrina it was hard to imagine I would be happy anywhere but back on the beach. My husband and I both had a dream of retiring on the beach.
Well God has so Blessed us...we now have a beautiful home that we completely did ourselves (took 3 years) and a acre and half pond ( no 30'surge here).
And now my husband has Blessed me with a wonderful aid to my obsession!!

I hope I dont bore y'all I Love sharing pictures! And there are many more to come!!!!

PS....no trades on the husband...sorry!
;)hmmm... for rent???... we are really slow right now...if Iasked him about renting him out...he might just take you up on it!

Love it!

Truly amazing Treva! I am always so happy to see your before, during & done photos! It is so wonderful what y'all have created out of a little plot of land. :)
How are Dizzy Rose & Daffy Rose? I saw caudex-es in some of the pics - is that the girls?? LOL!!! ;)
And no - you can not post too many pics! We want MORE!! :D

Hay, Miss Dizzy, I think you will see a familiar work of art in one of the other threads. It looks like I will get to use it here. LOL

Hi Dizzy!

Thank You so much! I love sharing my pictures!
As matter of fact I will have to take some new Pictures of Diizzy Rose and Daffy Rose...they are beautiful!

This is the most recent picture I have of them and its several months old!
DSCN4482.png

I gave them all haircuts and started babies from the cuttings, I had about 25% success rate! So now I have baby dizzy and daffys!

I will be posting more pictures very soon!

Thank You My Friend

Your greenhouse/sunroom is just BEAUTIFUL...........you have some very lovely plants there.............love the Gerbera........:)

Hi Dizzy!

Thank You so much! I love sharing my pictures!
As matter of fact I will have to take some new Pictures of Diizzy Rose and Daffy Rose...they are beautiful!

This is the most recent picture I have of them and its several months old!
DSCN4482.png

I gave them all haircuts and started babies from the cuttings, I had about 25% success rate! So now I have baby dizzy and daffys!

I will be posting more pictures very soon!

Thank You My Friend

It is good to see your adeniums doing so good. I found out that one not one of my callings.

Why dale? What problem are you having with them?

I have close to 200 now and those pictures are several months old, i have them at every stage from a year old to 4 days! LOL!

My seed room

Here are some pictures of my seedlings and seed room. The seed room opens into my greenhouse.

DSCN4797.png

DSCN4796.png

DSCN4798.png

DSCN4799.png

DSCN4833.jpg

to be continued!:D

Why dale? What problem are you having with them?

I have close to 200 now and those pictures are several months old, i have them at every stage from a year old to 4 days! LOL!

Treva all of mine are dead now that we started from seeds last year. Think I gave them too much care. Guess they aren't my cup of tea.

Treva, I love Dessert Roses!! I have a few thanks to a very generous member who shared seeds and one who sent me a baby.
They grow so slow but they're worth the wait.

Treva all of mine are dead now that we started from seeds last year. Think I gave them too much care. Guess they aren't my cup of tea.

Dale i am so sorry...was it to cold? I have only lost 2 since frying my frst batch!:cool:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back