"Lookit!!! I gots culers"

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

only gots 3 but at least I gots some!! finally

lil blue fluer

lil purple crocus

and a lil purple fluer

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 288
  • crocus.jpg
    crocus.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 292
  • purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 273
I noticed that my daffs and tulips are now up. Of course the temperature has dropped 20 degrees during the past 4 days, so that will slow things down a bit. I bought the Breast Cancer Awareness daffs last fall, so I am excited to see them!

oooh I saw those last year but didn't get a chance to get any

my daffs are about 3 inches tall right now

pink daffodils

I noticed that my daffs and tulips are now up. Of course the temperature has dropped 20 degrees during the past 4 days, so that will slow things down a bit. I bought the Breast Cancer Awareness daffs last fall, so I am excited to see them!
dear jade and bluewolf, i don't think this are BCA daffs, i would have bought some of them if i could, i think these are named "mon cheri" but they do have pink centers and they are so sweet...i hope you like them...HPIM0855.jpg:):):)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back