My Irises are Blooming Finally

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dor

This is the first time these irises have bloomed and they are oh so beautiful. They were given to me and I don't know the know. In this bed there are over 49. I love them but I don't have enough room for this many. I will have some to share if anyone would like a few. Just let me know.

Attachments

• tn_gardening004.JPG
    tn_gardening004.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 279
  • gardening006.jpg
    gardening006.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 271

mocropot

Dor, they are beautiful, just gorgeous. I can not picture of 49 all together . It must be a show. Can you post a picture?

Dor

The iris bed

Dor, they are beautiful, just gorgeous. I can not picture of 49 all together . It must be a show. Can you post a picture?

The bed has three large crepe myrtles as a backdrop, some black elephant ears, some daylilies, some other liles, some calidiums, and the irises. The irises multiplied. I started out with 15 maybe 20. I counted 49 last week. I will take a picture of the bed for you all to see mocropot. My son increased the size of the bed for me. Even the irises in my front bed have multiplied. My neighbor and my girlfriend asked for some after they saw a lavender one in bloom. If they see these bloom I am sure they will want more. These three didn't multiply. The ones that multiplied are a diffefent type.

Kya D

Dor what kind of iris are those? They are very pretty. I like the 2nd one best but they are both beautiful.

Dor

They are bearded iris Dawn. I have three of them. Two purple and the yellow one.

Spider_Lily

Beautiful Dor love your Irises love the yellow .I have one I bought this Spring hoping it will bloom for me.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com