Hello!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sbp

Hello!
I just signed up today, and am looking forward to being a part of this forum!

I have always loved to garden, but as the family grew, the time for gardening was limited. Now I am finding myself returning to this wonderful hobby!

We have planted a container garden with herbs and a few veggies/fruits that I am very excited about....I am also a soapmaker, and plan to use my organically grown herbs, veggies and fruit in my soap and bath teas!

Susan

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to our forum Susan!
Due to our policy I removed your signature!
Advertizing for profit goes against your policies!

sbp

I've not been here even a day, and I broke rules---I am sorry!!
Susan

ps, thanks for the welcome!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, don't let it dampen your enjoyment of the forum. Jump right in and have a look around.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Susan,
Welcome to Gardenforums.com! We are so glad to have you join us and look forward to sharing your transition back to gardening. We are here if you have questions.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Susan, glad you joined us. There's a few members that grow organic gardens that I think you'll enjoy sharing info with. Enjoy the forums.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com