Recent Visitors

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got around to editing these I know some are not great quality. the second one was taken through my french door . He was just a few feet away and I didn't want to miss this . Just thought it was neat to have them feeding on my deck.

Attachments

• woodpecker2.jpg
    woodpecker2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Woodpecker.jpg
    Woodpecker.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 317

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good shots! What is that one at the bird house?

House Wren. We have 100's of them. They will nest anywhere that has some cover. I have a nest in a folded tarp, one in a pot on my deck, and one in a boat. They are so silly

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crabber, at our house in Aloha, we had a wren nest inside a box of bone meal on the front porch. I knew they were vulnerable, so I rigged a support for the box on the porch wall out of the reach of cats. It didn't seem to bother the wrens as they just continued to use the box until the nestlings were grown up enough to leave.

rosy

Just got around to editing these I know some are not great quality. the second one was taken through my french door . He was just a few feet away and I didn't want to miss this . Just thought it was neat to have them feeding on my deck.
Nice shots all god,s creaters are most anyhow.:)

Spider_Lily

There'a a pair of those red headed wood pecker bird's here.They are so loud.It's a wonder their head's don't hurt.LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com