New Name Same Veg!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Everyone, I am Debe. I was Vegemm (VeggieMOM) on GG...or veg...LOL...We fianlly got moved back to Oregon and now live in the Northwest...we were up in the Tonquin area for the last two years, about 17 miles from MrCobb/Randy , for any of you that were on GG......we are finally in our own place once again and look forward to getting the yards up to life again...as the place sat emepty for about 2 years...but the lady was a gardener and we have a few greenhouses and a bit of room the plant...any who...nice Job here Bob...love the fact that I know this type of format...so not having to learn to much new stuff...:D

Natloo

Hi there ... it's me, Natloo ... known as Natloo on GG :D :p
Sorry - couldn't help myself! Good to see you around these parts.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Crabbergirl, we've ran into each other a time or two on the internet..I think I was bizzybee back then...good to see ya here.

armymom05

WOW,, Debe,, better not miss any time on here .. Or you'll be trying to catch up on here,,lol.. Good to know ,, people do chat on here all day long..lol.lol.. Sorry I missed out on all the fun..See ya'll tomorrow morning..lol. Have a great day..Linda

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
LOL Linda, Yes we do like to ramble on and talk about so much....
again janet, my cuz....I am thrilled to see you once again...

Jules

Oh my gosh! The gangs all here. Too many to address indivdually so to all GREAT TO SEE YA!
It is good to see you too Crabber.....been way too long! Hope things are good with you .... hear there has been a cold snap down in your state. We traveled last year, and will again this winter, to Myrtle Beach and just loved it. Even though the average temp was 10 degrees below normal, we thought it was perfect!!!

Juditu

Hi Debe, Jules, Laurie, Crabbergirl and Bob. I remember all of you from GG.
Good to be here. GG was always a fun place to go to when you get lonely. It's like visiting with old friends here....

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jules,
It has been a while. I was working so much there for a while I just didn't have time to get on line. Now things are a bit better. I hope to see more of you and our other buddies.
It has been cold. I had to actually build a temporary plant room. My house plant collection has grown so big most were outside. We are going to warm back up over the weekend which will be nice about 77.

Jules

Hi Debe, Jules, Laurie, Crabbergirl and Bob. I remember all of you from GG.
Good to be here. GG was always a fun place to go to when you get lonely. It's like visiting with old friends here....
Welcome aboard Juditu...good to see you here my friend!

Jules

Jules,
It has been a while. I was working so much there for a while I just didn't have time to get on line. Now things are a bit better. I hope to see more of you and our other buddies.
It has been cold. I had to actually build a temporary plant room. My house plant collection has grown so big most were outside. We are going to warm back up over the weekend which will be nice about 77.
I remember how busy you were - or, always have been! Hopefully you will find some time to stop in for a visit to keep in touch...it is great to have a lot of the old gang back together. How is the grandbaby....they grow so fast! Do you still collect old glass bottles??? I have heard that the east coast has been cold this past month....hope it changes by the time we go to SC!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember how busy you were - or, always have been! Hopefully you will find some time to stop in for a visit to keep in touch...it is great to have a lot of the old gang back together. How is the grandbaby....they grow so fast! Do you still collect old glass bottles??? I have heard that the east coast has been cold this past month....hope it changes by the time we go to SC!
Wow what a memory! Still have that passion for glass bottles. Have found some very interesting things the last few months. Winter is a great hunting time as the snakes are sleeping. :p I actually have a second grand to go with the first and both are greater than I ever thought they could be.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com