Dog Daze

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I think dog day's are here sure was hot today 108 and a stiffling heat no breeze at all.Even the bird's were quiet today.To hot for my baby Honey to stay out.She said come on Mom I gotta go gotta go right now.Did't take her but a minute to be waiting wanting in.She said come on Mom it's hot out here.:)Workin hard laying on Daddy.

Attachments

• Honey 003.JPG
    Honey 003.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 312
  • Honey 007.JPG
    Honey 007.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Honey 009.JPG
    Honey 009.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Honey 004.JPG
    Honey 004.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 318
  • Honey 001.JPG
    Honey 001.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 326

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
She is so cute! My guys stay hidden somewhere in a nice cool spot. They won't even get up when someone comes over. My friend came up in his diesel and they didn't even open an eye. Now that's a hot dog.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spider my little guy goes for a walk with me most days then it is in and out the rest of the day mostly he lays on the sofa under the a/c vent.lol He likes to know what is going on outside but he isn't going out as much these days, It is like if your not on my deck or the front door you have a free pass. even his arch enemy the squirrel

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's funny, Lyn. Fiona's dog will challenge everybody that comes and even will bark at me until he realizes it is me.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com