Recent content by 420benz

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. 4

What is eating my drift rose?

So what an i do next year to avoid this happening again ?
  2. 4

Anyone
  3. 4

That is my question
  4. 4

Zone 7 VS zone 8

Will a plant ratted for zone 7 survive in zone 8?
  5. 4

Can i quarter these plants

There in a 4" pot and i would like to cut them into 4 plants.
  6. 4

Can i plant these now in zone 8

I bought them on line.It looks like they were in a green house. Two Drift and one KO Roses.
  7. 4

What do roses need to be healthy?

Every year all of my KO and Drift roses get black spot. I spray them with a fungicide but the leaves are still spotted. How can i prevent this from happening after i cut them back in the fall?
  8. 4

When to plant this

I will be receiving this plant soon in Zone 8 but it will be roots only not in a pot. My question is should I plant them in a pot and keep them in the garage until after the last freeze? They are Perinatals.
  9. 4

What is the best starter fertilizer for a new Drift rose?

That is the question.Thanks
  10. 4

Please Name This Rose

Can anyone tell me what the name of this plant is. I wold like to get one.
  11. 4

Please Name This Rose

It has small flowers and blooms most of the year in Zone 8

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back