Recent content by Andrea123

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. A

Container gardening benefits...

Container gardening is an efficient way for beginners to grow veggies, herbs and fruits. It ensures fungi free garden and is easily portable. Also, a variety of containers enhances the interior of a house. There are a lot of benefits: - Brings the garden indoors with a refreshing ambiance. - No...
  2. A

Which fruits are best for pot gardening??

Suggest me some good fruits that I can grow...
  3. A

A real nuisance around my house

Hi there, I am here to get some suggestions. I have moved to a rental house. Two days back, I saw a gray squirrel in the attic and I didn’t take it much seriously. But they became a disturbance for me and I am searching for a solution. Since it is a rental house I cannot do much renovation...
  4. A

Hi everyone...

I am Andrea from Canada and new to this forum. I am happy that I found this forum and loves gardening but since I live in a rental apartment it is difficult for me to arrange a garden but I have some hanging plants inside my house.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com