Recent content by annstark91

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. annstark91

Cassata Cake Recipe (Strawberry cake)

This page is just like a weakness of mine.
  2. annstark91

Using Fresh Garden Herbs: Favorite Recipes From The Garden

I really like mint leaves. I can add it to lemonades. It is very good with strawberries, oranges or lemon. I also add mint leaves to tea. I can drink such drink both in the morning and in the evening.
  3. annstark91

Healthy Recipes

I don't follow any diet, but I love fruits and vegetables cooked the easy way. Most of all I like grilled vegetables: bell peppers, garlic, tomato, zucchini, eggplant. I roast them all and sprinkle them with sesame seeds! Delicious! And very good as a side dish to any meat.
  4. annstark91

Recipe Greek Salad Dressing

I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know that you need a special dressing for Greek salad. I always love to eat it in restaurants, but when I cooked it at home, it never tasted so good and now I understand the reason
  5. annstark91

The best indoor plants for small spaces

I like cacti very much. they are easy to care for as I think and very interior
  6. annstark91

How to Care for Houseplants – A Few Tips for Beginners

I recently decided to grow indoor flowers! Thanks for the post! I have started and quit many times
  7. annstark91

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

the weather is nice for me, sunny and isn't too hot

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back