Recent content by ashapOman

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. A

Reopening at San Antonio Botanical Garden, part 2

Is there a video of this place and where to download it?
  2. A

Installed beautiful lanterns in the garden this year

When I was installing similar lanterns in my garden, there was a problem installing plants and trees. The Planner 5D garden planner helped me out. It's intuitive when it comes to 3D renderings. Once your 2D plan is ready, all you have to do is convert the image to 3D, and you're done! Now you...
  3. A

What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

-21 with the wind it's feeling -30 Spring wont get here fast enough Ron I hope the weather is right on warming up Sunday
  4. A

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

Had an fast moving Alberta Clipper pass through last evening...go around 3 inches of snow....but it won't stick around long with the temps going upwards!
  5. A

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

As far as I can remember, Wombat lived on the western side of Australia close to the coast! Hoping he and his family are alright!
  6. A

Welcome from the GardenForums Staff

I hope all new members are feeling at home and getting around the site ok. Remember that there is almost always someone around that will answer any questions you may have.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com