Recent content by Belladonna

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

No longer just veggies

we have a saying here never put your hand where your eye can't see it .We get a few deadlies here the redback spider is probably the most common, we did live on a farm previous and had a huge king brown sunning itself on our steps.
  2. B

Day Lily

oh wow that pink ones a looker love it
  3. B

rose ID

thanks for looking thinking the pink could be Lorraine Lea
  4. B

rose ID

its a long shot but some one may know the names of these 2 roses in our new garden
  5. B

Circles

a clock face time rules all of our lives doesn't it ,work time play time dinner time.
  6. B

Honesty

yep partial shade don't plant the seed too deep and water it well to get it going.The flowers make lovely addition to dried flower arranging, the seed part makes a white etherial disk.
  7. B

Day Lily

I recently got a plant from our local nursery and a freebie its a daylily no idea what but its looking happy in its new little pot.
  8. B

Coolest catalog?

we have to request and some even charge for theirs.I get two freebies, Garden Express and Tesselars.They work within the quaruntine lawsfor each state its confusing.
  9. B

prickly pear?

Its a serious weed over here so I find it weird to see you all wanting it, grows on the road side here.:eek:
  10. B

Chemical users needed!!

i would a. move b. take photographic evidence to the police poisoning is a crime c. do you have a tennants tribunal? Report her d. make a large sign this property is protected by hidden cameras
  11. B

Do you have a story to share?

I can't tell if it was a pink one or a blue one sorry, it buzzed a lot more than the regular bees and it sort of rolled in the pollen on a yellow daisy until almost covered it bumbled off at which stage I closed my mouth said "Oh thankyou " aloud and started breathing again.
  12. B

Do you have a story to share?

I had an out of the world expirience with a Teddy Bear Bee.It took my breathe away http://www.aussiebee.com.au/teddy_bear_bee.html
  13. B

Our winter was weird and now my roses suffer.

if you can get hold of bannana skins (or whole fruit) put them around the base of the rose and water with a seaweed extract.we are suffering the effects of 4 years drought and even my roses have suffered ,I was offered this pick me up and it worked.My roses picked up and bloomed lovely.Good luck.
  14. B

Picture with name of it

I found this rose its called Greensleeves.I had to have it, it was quite expensive but wow.I have it in a container for the first season as I am planning a revamp in the backyard.The colour fades from pink through to green more than one on the plant and what a knock out.Sweet mild scent.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com