Recent content by dcrosby

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Help with Lousy Soil - no worms

Hi All I'm a new member so hopefully this is in the right forum. I'm finding the forums a little difficult to navigate I've been working in a garden plot for 7 years. I use composted manure, humus and organic fertilizer I don't have access to decomposed leaves All my neighboring plots...
  2. D

I Cant get rid of these weeds

Hi All I just posted this in the Weeds forum but the threads in there were pretty old. Anyway, I'm new to the forum and could use some help Any ideas as to what these are and how I can eradicate them. I've been working at this for 7 years. Thanks so much! Dale I just bpoted thiss
  3. D

Just can't get rid of the weeds

Hi all New to the forum. I've been working and weeding the same soil for 7 years and I just can't get rid of the weeds. Here are some pics Any thoughts? Thanks so much! Dale

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com