Recent content by Fidelslady

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Thanksgiving wish list

Sunflower3--I hope they all are viable and give you not only gorgeous plants but lots of fruits as well!! Enjoy!! Bonnie
  2. F

Thanksgiving wish list

Kya D---WHAT!! Thought u weren't supposed to reply like that--surprise after all. I bet she would like the red sedums you DO have though--might like them better than what you think she is referring to?!! Anyway--I have tried seeds from plants I thought I wouldn't much care for and it turned...
  3. F

Thanksgiving wish list

By the way--a couple people here do have my address--new address too now. Crabbergirl is one, I just PM'd it to her!
  4. F

Thanksgiving wish list

WOW!! Kya D That wild coneflower sounds like something I would LOVE!! Easy to start from seed?? I have been unsuccessful in the past starting coneflowers from seed--fresh seed at that!! waaaa
  5. F

Thanksgiving wish list

I'm dreaming of Lion's Ear, any of those funny looking Leopard Lily seeds, Lime Basil, I have nothing compared to what I used to have. Need most anything. Oh would LOVE some of those HUGE Marigolds--yellow/orange, either or both! LOL Bonnie/Fidel's Lady
  6. F

Salvias Anyone??

Too bad I can't share some of the rain we been getting!! We have had flooding--some people died and some lost everything they had. We went from a mild drought to flooding over the period of one day!! WOW!! Never seen such a mess!!! Roads closed for a week and more due to water still covering...
  7. F

Salvias Anyone??

Does anyone have salvia seeds?? :confused: No replies to my more recent posts here....hmmmm.....ok. My salvia seeds I had this year brought forth NOTHING!! This has got to be the most disappointing gardening year I have had yet. Well, guess I better save my pennies over the winter and buy what...
  8. F

Lion Tail seeds

Nope--don't recall any Lion's Ear seeds in that package?! : ( Thanks for all the goodies though!! : ) Bonnie
  9. F

crown imperials

WOW me too!! Sooooo expensive. Tell you what though if no one volunteers to help us maybe we can split the cost and buy a bulk package from Colorblends or something??!!! LMK!! Bonnie
  10. F

Cosmos

Got mine!!! Thanks sooooo much!! Bonnie
  11. F

Looking for a few things....

Help everyone!! I was ServantsHeart at the other sites. I am now living in GA-Atlanta area. I am in need of (searching for) fresh seeds for: Cypress Vine--the multicolored one (white, pink, red) Hyacynth Bean--all kinds Salvias--perennials esp but all are welcomed Eggplants &...
  12. F

Cosmos

I would love some!! Mine also didn't come up this year!! I really love the Red one Pied Piper I think they call it but like them all!! Bonnie
  13. F

Bulbs for Postage???

Thanks!!! I would LOVE that!!! Will send my address in PM. Bonnie
  14. F

Seeds for trade

probably a hibiscus--don't recall!! Bonnie
  15. F

Bulbs for Postage???

Does anyone have any bulbs for postage for a poor gardener who has to start over?? I like most things but in particular I would love some Spider Lilies (bloom during hurricane season), Crocosmia, Blackberry lilies, those little ones that come up in early spring--glory of the snow or something...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back