Recent content by fishycomics

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Flowers are shrinking

we bought Deplindenias, all I did was replant and the yare growing as norm, maybe cut back on the nutrients?
  2. F

Name of this plant.

try an app that allows oy to snap a photo thatwill iditify within minutes, if you need to know faster otherwise see who else chimes in
  3. F

whats up Doc

last year witnercame in this carrot started growing, then it got extremely cold a few times to kill all off but the carrot, and well Man this sucker was just to much, I was asked to pull it. and the dwaarf carrot lived up to its name Lol
  4. F

How to Grow Chocolate Scented Daisy

maybe one day you start doing vids
  5. F

Pepper transplant

as me Pepper plant went out last month and its got to, yes flowers ready to sprout pepper, and its to me amazing, even if no one is of interest. L I F E
  6. F

Sedum

started a seedum
  7. F

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

weather is abnormal for sure. downstate what is snow LOL never had a year with no s n o w in all our Life. flakes do not count.
  8. F

grow lite not like the store ones

this is what I reviewed. hooked it to a powerbank will allow t orun a few hours the recharge, does a great job will help with the starter plants fr sure
  9. F

planting seeds

I planted seeds already indoors, tomatos are growing, by the time the yget up to being placed outside, it be that time to start the rest
  10. F

Duranta Erecta sky Flower

thank you.
  11. F

solar irrigation drip

I was lucky to review this and funny how the carrot survived you bet W i n t e r. this will work out fine for the back as well front, waters for three levels per 12 and or 24 hours just have water.
  12. F

winter is nearing its over soon or is it

so after I wrote this and told.... the radish sprouted a fast sprouter Lol, then that evening it must have grew. the next day today its a plant lol may do a timelapse the next time. We headed out and the stores now got spring in it be summer next week LOL Kidding.
  13. F

winter is nearing its over soon or is it

last fall, took the Red pepper in again, and changed out the potting soil, we have one pepper on it, 3rd year will be spring. I have a small pepper plant as well, also with a pepper on it, both doing fine, slow t ogrow, due to the cold winter, put a plant lite on most the time . I also...
  14. F

Which plant is best for home indoor?

African violets catcus Jade money tree

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com