Recent content by gardenplanters

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. G

ID Please Help

Hi, It's beautiful, whatever it is. I guess Celosia or an Amaranth. Good Luck !
  2. G

Plant ID needed

Hi sunflower3, The first looks a lot like ragweed! The second is an alium! Pick a leaf off it, it should smell like onion!
  3. G

lily ???

Hello, I have ever seen has been 2, very thin fine type leaves, but usually there are no leaves. I found a way to force bloom them. Make sure they are in full sun very hot for maybe a day or so and dry. Then move them to a partially shaded area and water the heck out of them.the house until...
  4. G

Zebra iris

hello, the site to find thename of it or ask my sil as im sure she knows the name of it
  5. G

Image Test

Hi, I also found something else I needed to fix, quickreply wanted you to click on a specific post.The little box that opened never did anything then it told me IE was not responding. May not be a site problem as I am using dial up and could very well be my connection.
  6. G

Lindsay

Hello, I think this is thinly disguised spam. Good Luck!
  7. G

Cats!!!!!!

Hay, It will bother his nose and he should go somewhere else. Also you can lay any cutting with thorns on it around and maybe he will step on it and leave.It doesn't hurt the cat but the trap is really spendy.
  8. G

Oh deer!!!

Nice pics, I think the cutest he got was a racoon checking the camera out! There was nothing and then this little masked bandit raised his eyes up to the camera.
  9. G

My Plant Sale

Hi, I start tropicals and other house plants and sell them to a local greenhouse It always pays for all of my veggie garden plants. This winter I am making as many landscaping timber planters as possible to sell next year. I think a few hostas and a couple of perennials. Maybe cone flower...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back