Recent content by HaleyMiller

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. H

In-Home Gardening Advice

@RonsGarden I did some research on some in-home gardening systems and really like the soil-less systems best. Some products I came across while researching were very interesting like the AeroGarden Harvest Hydroponics System. It appears to do what I need it to do, I just keep seeing that it is...
  2. H

In-Home Gardening Advice

Hi- I'm new to gardening, and I was hoping some of you could help me find out some more information regarding in-home gardening kits. I have seen several different products, but don't know which would be the best one. I know I would like to start growing my own herbs and some veggies but, I do...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back