Recent content by jbaby7162000

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. jbaby7162000

Christmas Fruit Cake

one time my granny used to much rum in her recipe for fruitcake,and everytime u ate a piece you would sneeze,thats what my parent told on granny,i wasnt around back then.darn it.
  2. jbaby7162000

Christmas Fruit Cake

i need some more recipes people for the holidays keep posting plz
  3. jbaby7162000

new babies at my house

My hunny in kitchen saying no no no to his baby ,a cat thats with child and wanting some meatloaf.of course she will get some when we eat spoiled little thing his baby he spoiled her.
  4. jbaby7162000

An awesome looking daffodil!

I traded with a lady in Florida once and thats what she sent me,ive never seen it before very pretty.
  5. jbaby7162000

Plant Cuttings

can someone tell me a reasonable site for buying seeds that dont want a arm and leg for them
  6. jbaby7162000

Come and Grow A Rose With Me

Has anybody posted how to grow roses from seeds in thisw thread if so could someone led me to it thnaks bunches.
  7. jbaby7162000

Round trip round robin

my goodness still waiting on the info,when u think we can start,
  8. jbaby7162000

Round trip round robin

Beck not tellinhg u what to do can u post whose names u have already .plz
  9. jbaby7162000

Adenium Obesum seedlings

Ron some of mine it took 2 weeks but they made it
  10. jbaby7162000

Adenium Obesum seedlings

they say that u cant sprout older seeds ,but thats not true ive had seeds for three years and ive sprouted them just recently,they were slow about sprouting but they did sprout.im so happy
  11. jbaby7162000

New spring blooms for 2011

beautiful; trees
  12. Purple Iris

Purple Iris

This iris was sent to me,in a trade
  13. Desert Rose------

Desert Rose------

this plant was started from seeds
  14. Angel Trumpet -----2010

Angel Trumpet -----2010

This Angel trumpet was over 6 ft.
  15. jbaby7162000

Homemade Greenhouse

Gloria have you tried light bulbs to keep it warm,i know that gas can and will get expensive after while

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back