Recent content by levi murphy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. levi murphy

Design with Your Personality

Hi papa, i couldn't agree more, personalizing your garden is mostly what makes you enjoy gardening , great job.
  2. levi murphy

Can I brag a little?

Hello lady, congratulations on your Yard of the Month award, looking at your garden,i know you deserve it. and yes you have bragging rights my friend.
  3. levi murphy

My new Beds

Dor, your son did a very nice job, by the way who is that little boy in the picture?, i guess he did a lot to assist.
  4. levi murphy

Bug Problem (Pictures inside)

I think it's a millepede like ron said, but i am not sure about how to get rid of many at a time..
  5. levi murphy

Nepenthes! an a little story about music.

cool..I've also heard of the effects of music on plants, it's just that i imagined the positive effects would come from blues and romantic music..lol, guess i was wrong on that
  6. levi murphy

soooo pretty

Wow rainbow roses, I've never seen such before, Love it. Thanks for the link latebloomer
  7. levi murphy

Pics of cactus showing off again!!

Cool picture. seems from the picture that you growing it indoors. Right?
  8. levi murphy

I think Im killing Rosemary!

Don't worry fireman you not killing it, it's just the weather, and maybe the nutrients in the soil indoors is a little limited..
  9. levi murphy

Fall Feeding

So if you feed your crops in fall, they'll sure survive winter? Wow i never knew that it was possible for plants to live through winter.
  10. levi murphy

Great Seed Starting Idea

Crabbegirl, cardboard too, you are one great inventor, :) Thanks
  11. levi murphy

Waterlily

This waterlily requires supplies of very high moisture needs, and also full sun exposure. This should help it blossom.
  12. levi murphy

Working the soil with "Heavy Equipment"

Alan, a large area of land, will sure require hard work, hope you not playing with,lol. sorry working with these machines alone.
  13. levi murphy

Mulch

mulch is a protective cover placed over the soil, primarily to modify the effects of the local climate straw, hays and leaves are good examples.
  14. levi murphy

Whitefly dilemma

This is a real dilemma...your precious tree frogs and white flies.. may i suggest hand picking maybe you and a team of friends, i think that's the surest way to at least reduce the white flies...it wouldn't be easy though
  15. levi murphy

Fertilisers 'reducing diversity'

I don't mind if the plant I'm trying to cultivate is a the "winner who takes all" at least it will reduce the incidence of weeds in my garden, what do you all think?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back