Recent content by LittleWillowsMama

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. L

Hello all....

I live in washington State, and the weather is so amazing right now that my hands already have the tell-tale sign that I've been playing in the dirt. Last year was my first time ever gardening on my own (with a little manual labor help from my fiance'). I have been helping my mother and older...
  2. L

Zinnia

I was just browsing through because I just joined this community today. I know this thread is from last year, but I just had to share that I picked up some of the "violet queen" and "envy" zinnias out of curiosity. They were just staring at me and I couldn't resist. This is my first year growing...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com