Recent content by merry1pink12

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

avocado HELP!!

Looks good healthy. This may take several weeks to see signs of growth in different environments, is like the warm and humid with a large number of temporary workers inches Avacados light. They grow only in areas 9 / 10 outside. No less than 9 will be frost damage.
  2. M

My banana project

Pink bracts, flowers will make it a more easily identifiable, because most varieties are more purple bracts. Did you get a mature hand yet? If there are no seeds bananas, then it is likely to be an edible.
  3. M

Cherry Tree

I bought a cherry tree, there are four species of money, but the two varieties of death for those who have lost limbs. But there are two left, all dark cherry; Lambert and ice. I lost some flowers and cherry too much, but still a lot of cherry trees to leave.
  4. M

Decided to get a Christmas tree....

If I have a small enough, close to the house, I may be a decoration. However, I want to beat David it. All these, he has good care, in addition to trees. He went nuts with his outdoor lighting.
  5. M

Cactus

Finished mine last week, but still have a small bud in the supermarket when I heard two weeks ago! I do not know what colour, they will when they open. Just to check it out and shoot like they will be red / orange!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back