Recent content by mqauder

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Polka dot plant - baby leaves

Hi I’m trying to get my polka dot plant to become more bushy, I’ve trimmed it little. It’s growing baby leaves but some of them seems to turn brown immediately. I’m trying not to over water it so I’m keeping the top soil moist and misting the leaves, any advice?
  2. M

Polka dot plant issues- over watering?

Thanks, I had a look and there are no signs of spider mites, nor have they been since this happened, I think it’s a watering issue. I’ve trimmed off the dead leaves and will keep a close eye on them.
  3. M

Polka dot plant issues- over watering?

Hi my polka dot plant is having the issue shown in the photos, the same for my other two (though a little less) Is this caused solely by overwatering? Thanks in advance

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back