Recent content by nour

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. N

coriander seeds

about a month and a half ago I bought coriander seeds, planted some in a pot and gave the rest to my mother inlaw to plant in her garden. Mine grew after about 2 weeks (although the pot was less than half full of soil), but hers never grew (she planted other types of vegetables that did grow...
  2. N

reason for gernaium yellow leaves

why are the leaves of my geranium turnning yellow?
  3. N

why did my hot pepper die?

I took it out. the bottom of the stem was turning black. I was told that it was some sort of disease.
  4. N

baby plant identify plz

is this a baby cockscomb plant? i planted the seeds about 4-5 months ago!!
  5. N

how to keep

aha ok thanks
  6. N

how to keep

today they sat in my carnation pot (which they do have like spiky leaves). They broke it all. Am gonna kill them :mad: I need a solution that u tried and worked plz
  7. N

how to keep

no it died about a week ago the cat pooped this morning
  8. N

how to keep

she pooped in the hot pepper pot!!
  9. N

how to keep

cats away from my pots? one just pooped in my pot and digged in the other :confused:
  10. N

but i didn't put that much?
  11. N

I had 3 perfect hot peppers growing in my container. they were flowering and making small peppers. Until one day (I think after I fertelize them) they died instantlly (like one hour ago they were perfect... Boom dead!). My question is, will they regrow or no hope?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com