Recent content by RetroGirl2723

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. RetroGirl2723

Tiny white bug?!?

just found a couple tiny white bugs on my hibiscus?!? What are they?!?! And aphids on my roses!!! Noooo!!! And my Rosemary is starting to turn brown from the bottom and is slowly moving up. I just reported it a few weeks ago. What am I doing wrong? :(
  2. RetroGirl2723

Hydrangea leaves look burned?

My hydrangea looks like its leaves are burning? Some have spots and in other areas its around the edges. I've read that I might be overwatering? I only water once a week and I don't pour water directly over plant. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
  3. RetroGirl2723

"Kinks" in aloe?

Thank you so much!!!!! I will definitely hold back on watering, too!!!
  4. RetroGirl2723

"Kinks" in aloe?

hi everyone!!!! Super new to gardening and forums! (1st time for both!) and from what I've read I've been doing EVERYTHING wrong!!! Haha! My main concern is my aloe. Over the past couple weeks it's spears have developed "kinks" in them? I don't know how else to describe it. But it just looks...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com