Recent content by Steffy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

BIRD PICS and TALK

Wonderful pictures! And Link! I will get a camera some day. I have Hummers every year, they love my yarrow and Hibiscus and Butterfly flowers! Steffy
  2. S

easy watering system

Thanx for sharing and welcome. I'm new. I have medical problems so I don't get on too often. That will work for nearly any indoor plant. Some, just take a cutting and root and keep in water. No watering needs except when the water evaporates. Kale does that I know,even with bulbs! Steffy:)
  3. S

Hi

Thank you for a nice welcome everyone. Still clicking around learning much! Very nice place.:) Don't worry I will jump in with many questions.Mostly about the most challenging of all Roses. I have to check and see if my pics were saved from when I had my computer repaired. Can't wait been very...
  4. S

Hi

I have never seen a yellow one. In grew in Maine? Where did you get them? Did you start from seed or bought a plant? Quick side question; Can I get an email when someone posts a reply without going to thread tools? Thanks!
  5. S

Hi

Spider Lily, I was clicking in the rose spot for a while ..Lots of great information there! Do you grow dinner plates? I bet your blooms last longer then mine! Mainegal, I grow the Red Dinner plates! No deer here. Zone? I'm told 5 but do not know. Did you try feeding them away from your plants...
  6. S

Jade stepping stones

KyaD, I book marked the last link! Thank you! :)
  7. S

Help katydid eggs!!!

Kale, Did you bring them outside? Where? When will they be born? So that is what they look like! I have katydids, I can't wait to check my Lilacs! Thank YOU Kale and everyone for the links I will peek after I click about.
  8. S

Adding bugs to the compost pile?

I do not have a compost pile but I do compost, I use a compost barrel and wouldn't put any bugs in there, not really fond of roaches. Don't think that would be a good idea wouldn't the roaches eat the micros? What do roaches eat? Don't think they eat dirt, do they?
  9. S

Hi

OH did I mention...I am working on a sign for my gardens :) We Are Not Dead! We Are Resting You Shall See Us Soon In Full Bloom!
  10. S

Hi

Thank-you for the welcome! I'm just clicking around and learned so much already! Hi SandiB, we are neighbors!
  11. S

First flower of 10

Spider Lily, Are there any homes for sale by you! Blooms!!?? I am under snow! Good for you and me for seeing sure gave color, been looking at white snow! Congratulations!!
  12. S

Cannas

Dor , do you know the name of those yellows! They are beautiful! I grow un~named Canna..Oh I'm sure someone knows the name but I do not I have lots of unnamed Plants... hoping to find their names someday!
  13. S

ANYONE DAHLIA From Seed

Kale, You got tubers from Dahlias you grew from seed!? No kidding:eek: What kind of seed? I had no idea I love Dahlias :) I go to the shows here. Beautiful blooms! ************************************ All the blooms are beautiful!:) I think I found a new home!
  14. S

Mammoth Sunflower

Lovely Sunflowers! I grow sunflowers but never that big!
  15. S

Hi

Wow! Glad I found this place! I grow all sorts of Plants.My very favorite is Hibiscus but I enjoy vines and many other shrubs like lilac and a few roses that I lost, can't seem to keep them alive for more then one season,except for the one that was here when I bought my house many years ago. I...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back