Recent content by Waltonny

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Waltonny

Wildlife Gardening Pros And Cons

Hello. Coo post. I like gardening but I'm a beginner now. I want to grow some plants in my backyard, can you recommend something beautiful. And also I want to ask how do you count how many plants you need for your garden? I saw special calculator on https://concalculator.com/plant-calculator/ is...
  2. Waltonny

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

Hi. We have cold weather, especially in winter. In this year I decided to insulate our house for energy efficiency and cost savings. Nowadays it is popular solution and there are a lot of special materials to choose from. I'm researching https://insulationwholesale.co.uk/ site, firstly I will...
  3. Waltonny

How to easily and quickly prep your garden beds for planting

Hello. Very good post. I found a lot of useful information on this site! I have big garden and usually spend all weekends there. It is something like my hobby:) By the way if you also often work in the garden or do some other such job, I can recommend to read about special insoles for work boots...
  4. Waltonny

Flowers Wall Decor Ideas to Bring Nature into Your Home

Hello! Yeah. Looks quite interesting. My wife likes such things. We recently build fireplace with cool modern fire pit in our living room and we also want to make other decorations. What can you recommend for our situation? Do you have some designs with fireplace?
  5. Waltonny

How to start an organic garden from scratch?

Hey. If you want to create organic garden don't resist the temptation to take the easy way out for bugs and weeds. Handpick the bugs and weeds. Use organic fertilizer, or better, make your own fertilizer from the vegan part of your table scraps (no meat, dairy or butter, animal or human waste)...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back