Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

How to grow zucchini in a container

So I dropped one seed in I just put a seed in again BAM sprouted/Germinated. and lets see what it grows into.
  2. F

The best indoor plants for small spaces

gonna have to go get a cutting the spider plant
  3. F

Mystery bulb flower

while you wait for an answer, Check out Baloon flower, was that hte flower
  4. F

Radish

5. F

canna lili only if

6. F

Foxgloves are they:

thanks , Pulled and gone, wasa nice growth on it, appreciate the support and advice researched Injest 5 grms Bye bye
  7. F

Foxgloves are they:

wow I killed offf the forum (JK) back to researching this
  8. F

Foxgloves are they:

I saw a vid, Deadliest plant on Earth, FoxGlove; the way the person said touch it you will die, should I go out and get rid of the seeds I planted last year. Be done with them? I d onot want to have that deadly plant around at all if it is that true? Anyone have their Opinion on it?
  9. F

Strawberry

did not know they were a bulb, according to the pkg
  10. F

Help: Aloe Plant tipping over

Can you take away the pieces that can fix the leaning will that destroy the plant ?
  11. F

Zone 7 VS zone 8

how you go about it.
  12. F

pineapple

13. F

can pepper survive winter

14. F

Pothos propagation and when to plant cuttings

that is awesome you can always chance one in the soil, see which does better leaving more in water or start growing in potting mix.
  15. F

Canna lili

My friend mailed me some, growing out of the box, like that
  16. F

SnowBall

over 50 years old, and taken cuttings, over the winter they hybernate and i thought its time to place in the space that needs filling in, they used to be full taken the whole box and placed in amazed in the roots it grew , can not wait to do it again. how bout you, SHHHH do not all speak at...
  17. F

2x2 box how do I build one

maybe this will show some interest to the site, as its gardening time
  18. F

canna Lilli start of the growth

my friend online gave me a canna lilli about twelve, put into a small pot and wow rooted, soon I will transfer to the planter I built
  19. F

Preparing a raised planters box

I again and was asked to do 2x2 and here is the vid
  20. F

Duranta Erecta sky Flower

And like that its ready to sprout through the roots, waking up

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com