Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

The best indoor plants for small spaces

like my Cyclimun
  2. F

How to Build a Raised Garden Bed With Legs?

thanks I did one, reminds me to go check on the veggies , I put a top on it enjoyed thread and share.
  3. F

Foxgloves are they:

thank you seasons over for me on it
  4. F

Duranta Erecta sky Flower

Saved one dewdrop got a lot ofroot, should be strong to survive climate zone 10 here.
  5. F

How to grow impatiens in pots

are you asking how to grow them
  6. F

Pineapple

vids said oh if a plastic tab goes through won't grow. well Plant is inside now it took off, knowing a two year cycle will be needed to see a pineapple shoot up. amazed with the growth and its in for the seasons
  7. F

Duranta Erecta sky Flower

I taken a few branches that broke, they taken and i cut down the shrub, taken away a lof ot overgrown root and replanted to a smaller pot, and in for the Seasons here. this year no growth was shown, will see how it holds inside over the next months to come
  8. F

Myrtle Crepe

Done away with the crepe, showed no growth this year at all, placed in canna lili that realy covered the area
  9. F

what are the actual pickles used for the store brand?

the season for me is nearing one lil murcher and that was it Lol
  10. F

gnats your suggestions

give up, thesesuckers just out live capt'n jacks chemical. I may just melt wax over the top ha ha ha of the potting mix and put a funnel hole with a plug to water now and then.
  11. F

gnats your suggestions

again another week has gone and got a fresh coat on.
  12. F

gnats your suggestions

ha ha ha a few days later gnats flying near, taken spray to it, lets see now
  13. F

gnats your suggestions

Update: a week later about, Cyclimen is strong holding its ground. rightnow nothing, time to give a spray of Capt'n jack in the Am of Sunday. again
  14. F

gnats your suggestions

thank you read that, keep dry, change ad potting mix etc.
  15. F

gnats your suggestions

thanks just picked up Capt'n jacks Neem Oil Phew. and new Mericle grown. sterilized it all. will see them flying around each week it will get a spray. and within two months they be G O N E !
  16. F

Can someone help me with my rosemary?

maybe tear out, start over, if its just a one or two.
  17. F

Myrtle Crepe

for those that
  18. F

Myrtle Crepe

We have/had a Myrtle crepe. well its leaves were less, looked like it was dying , did not bloom, so out it came, pulled up, replantingwith canna. and seedum. easiert otake care of
  19. F

can pepper survive winter

Update, the peppers that i saved, they are fruited, even the sweet tangerine one

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com