Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. woodstock

What's the weather in your area? 2020 Edition

Two nice days here 80 but low humidity but lots of that coming tomorrow ugh 88 tues and wed. Well it is almost summer.
  2. woodstock

59 so far cloudy and super windy, the weekend was warmer, 70s hope our holiday weekend is good. Being cooped up isn't fun unless the weather is nice and can play with plants. Everything is still shutdown here
  3. woodstock

It's 80 here, finally some nice wrather. Planted some annual on the deck pots this afternoon, so nice to have all the Windows opened for a change
  4. woodstock

First advisory for the past three nights, got a dusting of snow sunday, going up to 75 by fri....really crazy weather
  5. woodstock

Raining now and will turn to snow later tonight, only talking 3 inches, bUT bitter cold and windy tomorrow maybe high of 40, but it won't feel like 40
  6. woodstock

Below average here in NYS. Talking snow the end of the week, hope not
  7. woodstock

Had a beautiful weekend here, 72 sat and 82 sunday, got to play in my garden and bbq a burger. Curtain dropped monday, windy and Chilly this week with talk of snow Fri night, that's crazy for this time of year.
  8. woodstock

Been chilly here, windy too, highs in the 40s. Where is spring anyway. Going to 60 today much better, think I'll clean my post on the deck and grill something later. Have a good day everyone.
  9. woodstock

Last night at midnight it was snowing hard. Woke up to 2 inches, It's melted now, but that's crazy. Hopefully that's the last time we see that white junk. Now time for some heat, come on mother nature
  10. woodstock

We had lots of wind over the weekend, but nothing like the said. It's been a chilly week but no snow did see flurries yesterday morning. Need a warm up. Like to have at least 60s . Have a good day everyone
  11. woodstock

I'm hea ring snow in the m ountains later here too. Heavy rain and high winds here today. Glad your sister is ok ron
  12. woodstock

Going to be another beautiful day, 65. Our Lowe's and home depot are still open, can't imagine what they will do for people wanting Easter plants. Lines of people with distance will be a problem. Peoplehavebeen buying mulch early. Think I'll stay away. Cases are climbing in my area,as people...
  13. woodstock

45 this morning, but with nice sunshine we got to 65. Spent most of the day on my deck. That's good news Ron that your sister is good so far along with the othe rs
  14. woodstock

We have had rain the past two days. Highs in the 50s. Hoping to see the sun tomorrow. Wish it would warm up and get sunny . prayers to Annette for her loss and for your sister ron. Wish this virus would leave so frightening to hear all the deaths. E very one take care
  15. woodstock

We need lots of prayers for everyone now. It's a scary world. Upstate by me is ok, the city is very bad. Many layoffs here. Mostly everything is closed except grocery store pharmacy and gas stations. It's a ghost town now. Hope everyone is ok. Prayers to all here
  16. woodstock

We are on lock down since the weekend. Not much moVing here, they do have special early hours for seniors only which is nice. Take out only. Had snow on Monday only a few inches but north of course got more. It's all melted now thankfully Everyone be safe
  17. woodstock

Super windy but sunny today and 50, not too bad. Rain and snow showers coming the rest of the week, that's crazy
  18. woodstock

It's 72 here today in upstate ny...wonderful warm breeze coming in the windows that are all opened
  19. woodstock

It's been 50 for the past two days and sunny, March is a crazy month. Fri rain snow sleet, all kinds of fun stuff into sat. Ugh. Have a good day.
  20. woodstock

Going to 60 today, we have had a few warm days after a cold snap last week. Feeling like spring, hope it keeps up. Anxious for spring now

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com