Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

How do I plant these potatoes?

You said a couple of inches nvm lol sorry. Ah I'm so upset I did them upside down! Argg lol
  2. T

Because the weird sprouts produce the leafs to get light I guess. Crap! Oh well no biggie. Ill go flip them. How deep do i plant them btw?
  3. T

Yay!! Thank you! I planted them after they callused over nicely in my veggie garden yesterday. Oh crap I just re read your planting advice.. I planted the sprouts down.. should I go an switch them the other way. I forgot exactly what you said when I when to plant them and just assumed to plant...
  4. T

Awesome! Thank you! Did I cut them up right? I have a pretty green thumb but I am nervous about messing up about everything. I'm a perfectionist. I can grow tomatoes from seeds. I had a bunch in my garden last year. Does the cut size seem alright though?
  5. T

I keep reading stuff about how to start potatoes that aren't sprouting. These have been up in my cabinets for months. I live in Oklahoma, and its spring. I have a good large veggie garden to put these in outside. I don't know if I can throw them in it. If I do how do I properly plant them. Some...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back