Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. SandiB

What a difference 5 minutes makes

Very cool pics Dawn!
  2. SandiB

Salsa

I found a couple of freezer salsa recipes...in my freezer now.
  3. SandiB

Canning and freezing recipes

Freezer Salsa 10 fresh medium size tomatoes 2 fresh medium size onions 2 fresh medium size jalepenos ( I add more PLUS banana peppers) 1 fresh medium size green pepper 1 fresh lemon (I use big squirt of real lemon) 1 teaspoon garlic powder ( I use fresh garlic )...
  4. SandiB

Moonflower Vine

I have never been able to grow Moon Flowers..but my Angel Trumpet bloomed & grew beautiful this year..from seed :) Seeds anyone?
  5. SandiB

Moonflower Vine

My Sweet Autumn Clematis this year. It covers a 4ft deck rail on front side & hangs over the back..we had to reinforce it w/ "T" made out of lumber to hold it up. Smells as pretty as it looks :p
  6. SandiB

hummers more than ever

Love the pic Dawn..we still have some hummingbirds but not as many as you! Bet ya enjoy sitting out watching them all. Mine are so noisy that I can hear them coming, always makes me smile :)
  7. SandiB

Round trip robin -- sign up

I have sent Becki an email Ron..waiting for reply.
  8. SandiB

Me either Dawn..shucks & darn. :(
  9. SandiB

POOF! And she is gone and no Round Robin return trip news for very long time :( ..has anyone seen Becki @ GF lately?
  10. SandiB

What Am I Growing!?!?!

Welcome MacStinson Using canola spray, the green zuchinni & the straightneck squash (sliced or chunked) are tasty cooked together w/onion, garlic, salt & pepper. Throw in some diced red tomatoes and you have a yummy sauce to put over rice or pasta. Add some hot peppers if ya like it spicy...
  11. SandiB

Canning and freezing recipes

I found 2 freezer garden salsa recipes and have made them both..very good and both alittle different than the other. yay me :p
  12. SandiB

Who posted recipe for freezer pickles

I posted 3 freezer pickle recipes that I have made & liked @ GF but not the one you posted here.
  13. SandiB

My Hollyhocks

Got them Kya...THANK YOU! I am planning to have a HollyHock garden in my yard next year and you are helping make that happen...I am excited! ♥ Thanks garden bud, you are the BEST! ♥
  14. SandiB

Black thumb from upstate NY

Welcome LAMARQ :)
  15. SandiB

Coneflowers

Thanks for the reminder Dawn :) Will let ya know when I send out pink coneflower seeds to you ♥
  16. SandiB

Salsa

Thank you so much Dizzy :)
  17. SandiB

Salsa

I make fresh salsa also...have googled & found freezer garden salsa recipes online..thought someone on GF may have a special recipe to share w/me that has worked for them.
  18. SandiB

Salsa

Looking for a garden salsa recipe (tomatoes..peppers..onions etc) that I can make & FREEZE...anyone help?
  19. SandiB

Sunflower Seeds

I would love to have any & all kinds of sunflower seeds...will pay postage or maybe have something you might like as trade..ask me :)
  20. SandiB

Chocolate Zuchinni Cake/Cream Cheese Icing

I made this cake last year for a family get together and many haters of zuchinni had BIG pieces of this cake & didn't know they were eating ZUCHINNI?!:eek: *Chocolate Zuchinni Cake 1 pkg Devils Food Cake Mix 2 c shredded zuchinni 3 eggs 1/2 c buttermilk 1/2 c veg oil ( I use...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com