Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. E

Interspecies Grafting?

Has anyone every say, tried grafting a pepper on a tomato, or a tomato on a potato, or other varieties with success? Curious, read this intro article the other day, and here's an article on pepper-tomato grafting. Here's a "Pomato" tomato grafted to potato:
  2. E

Experienced grafters?

Any experienced grafters here? Any pics or examples of what you've done? :D
  3. E

Post Your Favorite Garden Space / Area

This one isn't mine, it's a close friend's backyard area under an oak tree. You can't see from the image but he's got maybe a hundred epiphytes (bromeliads, orchids, staghorns) hanging on that tree.
  4. E

Chocolate Mint is good in...?

I picked up this herb recently and it's growing like a weed. Didn't really think to myself what I was going to use it for when I got it. Just saw the words CHOCOLATE and MINT and went wooo, ahhh *cha-ching* :p
  5. E

Help, Losing the War on Aphids :(

I can't get rid of these little buggers and have tried everything. 1) Can't do lady bugs since I'm too high up and it's way too breezy, I tried this 3 times, got 500-1000 ladybugs, and they all flew away after about a day, tried spraying their wings with coke, refrigerating beforehand so they...
  6. E

Anyone do Aquaponics?

Interested to see other peoples' setups, just starting out myself and finally learned what a bell siphon is (lol).
  7. E

Hello from Miami :)

Balcony gardener here in S. FL, wishing I had a yard but making do with a row of planters.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back