Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. hillview

My Pork Chop Recipe!

Sounds delicious!Thanks for sharing I have to try it out.
  2. hillview

What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

It is very cloudy here and the temperature is about 43F.The weather is starting to get really cold up here and it won't be long before it starts snowing really hard.I have already started winterizing my garden before that happens. I have bought some crop covers and I have already got almost half...
  3. hillview

How do I plant these potatoes?

Potatoes require deep soil which does not have any stones and they need full exposure to the sun.Plant them with the eyes up ie about 2 to 3 inches deep.Make sure that they are spaced 12 inches apart in rows each row being about 2 feet apart.The top of the developing tubers should not be...
  4. hillview

Why are the leaves falling off my bonsai tree?

It could be due to over watering.Depending upon the type of the tree they may require varying amounts of water.Just water the tree once in the morning and then moisten the soil and mist the leaves.If you add too much water it can cause the root to rot which can cause the leaves to fall...
  5. hillview

My favorite book

I love reading the Garden Primer.
  6. hillview

Hello :)

Hi everybody I am happy to be here.I love gardening but I am still bit of a novice in it but I would love to know more.I would love to get acquainted with you all and have a great time here.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com