Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Kya D

WANTED: Any house plants

I have variegated spider plant and pothos cuttings I could send
  2. Kya D

wanted Houseplants for postage

I have variegated spider plant and pothos cuttings I could send
  3. Kya D

Happy Christmas Everyone from Scotland

Merry Christmas to everyone here.
  4. Kya D

My Pork Chop Recipe!

That sounds sooooo tasty
  5. Kya D

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here
  6. Kya D

Been on holiday but back now

OMGosh those pics are beautiful. Welcome back
  7. Kya D

Happy Happy Day

Congrats to all
  8. Kya D

Hey Everyone..!!!

Welcome Alvin. Please give us some more info on where you live/hardiness zone and sun/shade etc.
  9. Kya D

No work for a while

I am enjoying the break but Randy you are right it's the not knowing.
  10. Kya D

No work for a while

Funny how things work out. With this govt shutdown I am not sure how long this vacation will last.
  11. Kya D

No work for a while

I am offically on furlough from my job. I hope I only get a couple of weeks off but there is no telling. Now what should I do with all of this extra time off? :confused::confused: I need to do yard work, housework, fence mending, etc. BUT I'm on "vacation" so Maybe I won't do any of those...
  12. Kya D

Wood for garden house doors

Hi Nirra Glad to see you here. If you could give us some info like what zone you are in or where you live then we could make some informed decisions as to what wood would be the best for the job. Welcome
  13. Kya D

Hello from GardenGem.

Hi Ricky. Sure is nice to have you here. Jump right in and have fun.
  14. Kya D

Some of my 2013 fuchsias around my garden

Wow I love em. The snowburner is beautiful
  15. Kya D

Howdy from TX!

Hi it's great to have you here.
  16. Kya D

Hello and Daisy Questions!

First off welcome to our community, it's great to see a new face. Now I don't know about in GA. but here in Utah Shastas will not reseed but the BES will go crazy and reseed everywhere so I would never be able to keep them where they belong. That said I have tons of hollyhock seeds that I could...
  17. Kya D

Help! What is happening to my tomatillo plant?

Hi Erin I wish I could help but I have never grown them. Someone here should be able to help. Welcome
  18. Kya D

What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

97 and hot. We have had a fire burning since 4th of July and the air is still smokey. Makes for beautiful sunsets but also wicked allergies
  19. Kya D

Coping With Life's Changes

Maggie my heart is with you both. I will keep you both in my prayers and pray that God will stay with you during this tough time.
  20. Kya D

My Garden 2013

OMGosh your flowers are beautiful

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back