Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Kya D

No work for a while

I am offically on furlough from my job. I hope I only get a couple of weeks off but there is no telling. Now what should I do with all of this extra time off? :confused::confused: I need to do yard work, housework, fence mending, etc. BUT I'm on "vacation" so Maybe I won't do any of those...
  2. Kya D

Bob It works

Holy cow we did it.:D:D:D:D I had to go back to IE but YEAH!!!!!!!! it works Thank everyone Bob, Ron and Smiley y'all really helped me out.:D:D:D:D
  3. Kya D

what the heck

Now this just ain't right This stinkin hawk sit on my chicken run and shops for lunch...at least he only takes small birds.
  4. Kya D

Baked mashed potatoes with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs

Randy does this sound like the one BAKED MASHED POTATOES WITH PARMESAN CHEESE AND BREAD CRUMBS Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis Ingredients • 1 tablespoon butter • 4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces • 1 cup whole milk • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted • 1...
  5. Kya D

I gottem bout a week ago

Here are the pics of the bracelets I ordered I love them
  6. Kya D

too good not to share

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!! http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=22984504&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=1&loop=0
  7. Kya D

I am ordering from her

This is such a great site I am ordering several bracelets from her, her prices are to die for. I sent hair from my horses but she has horse hair from her own horses that she will make up for folks who don't have horses. http://www.horsehairmementos.com/ I love her stuff
  8. Kya D

wanted garlic

I would love to get a head or two of garlic that is hardy in zone 5 If you dig your garlic this fall and have extra please keep me in mind. Thanks Please send me a PM
  9. Kya D

Hollyhock seeds

Again I have hollyhock seeds this year but this year I am cutting down the plant as soon as the seeds begin to ripen. I am hoping not to get more plants. If you would like some mixed hollyhock seeds PLMK and I will save some for you. If not I will cut them as soon as they stop being pretty...
  10. Kya D

Happy Mothers Day

I just wanted to say to all the Mothers and all ladies Happy Mothers Day Have a great day:D:D:D
  11. Kya D

Thinning my sedum

If anyone would like some ground cover sedum that I have no ID for I would be glad to send some to you. Please respond here and send me a PM. Thanks
  12. Kya D

Sometimes a company just goes

Sometimes a company just goes out of their way to take care of people. For several years now I have ordered from these guys and I have always had great plants from them but last year my hens and chicks (fowl) got out and killed lots of my hens and chicks (SEMPERVIVUM). So when I ordered a few...
  13. Kya D

The teaparty

This is my Grand daughter, Tangaray, while we were shopping at wal-mart she found this darling planter and decided she wanted to have a teaparty. I think it is too cute not to share.
  14. Kya D

Some help from you oceanside folk

I am in need of a dehumidifier and I am at a loss as to which one to get... I live in the desert and have never dealt with anything being too damp. But now I have a cellar that is really holding to much moisture. Dehumidifiers come in such a huge price range from 15 to 300 dollars. I know i...
  15. Kya D

wanted gooseberry bushes

I would love to get some gooseberry bushes to go along with my currant bushes. If anyone has them for postage PLMK. Thanks.
  16. Kya D

Wonderful surprise

Back in November I bought two amaryillis (sp) bulbs for about 3 dollars each, one was appleblossom and one was Minerva When the second one blossomed this week I was in for a super treat. It is just beautiful
  17. Kya D

What a difference 5 minutes makes

These are pics of the sunset from my front door taken about 5 minutes apart.
  18. Kya D

Randy thank you

OMGosh thank you so much for the bean seeds. I can't wait til spring and plant then. This will be a new experience for me.
  19. Kya D

Wanted Seeds for growing dry beans

Does any of you grow heirloom dry beans AND could you share a few seeds with me. I want to try growing some this next year
  20. Kya D

How old is Grandma

How Old is grandma? Stay with this -- the answer is at the end. It will blow you away. One evening a grandson was talking to his grandmother about current events. The grandson asked his grandmother what she thought about the shootings at schools, the computer age, and...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back