Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. cassiegerald

Huge unknown spider ??

Lynpenny,,Crab Spiders I also like to watch the crab spiders walk,,I think they are cute but that is far as it goes,,I dont like spiders,,I am afraid of them,:eek:,,lol..tiny as they are and big as I am...the only time that I see them thoug is if I knock down a dirt dauber nest and it is filled...
  2. cassiegerald

Huge unknown spider ??

Talking about Spiders,,, Gollee,,I went to the garden while ago barefooted and looked down and there was one of those fuzzy jumping spiders bigger that a quarter and talk about someone moving like lightening,,I did some fast moving,,they give me the heebeegeebees,:eek::(,,and glad to know what...
  3. cassiegerald

Looking for bush with very large thorns for postage

I am looking for an evergreen bush that has thick limbs on it and grows very large thorns 2-4 inches long all over the bush,,,in fact the bush is covered with them,,and it is a very pretty bush in the winter time but dont know what it looks like in the spring and summer,, to be thorn...
  4. cassiegerald

Looking for black bamboo for postage

Sorry Everyone that i didnt answer back...I was waiting to be alerted by email when someone replied,,,so sorry,,forgive me,,lol..take care God bless you and your loved ones and thank you for your time and kindness,Cassie
  5. cassiegerald

Black Bamboo Hi KyaD,,that is okay hon,,,I wished that you did too...lol,.no problem though,,,you take care dear friend,,God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:D
  6. cassiegerald

I am looking for black bamboo for postage,,if anyone has any that they could share with me,,I would appreciate it so very much,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:)
  7. cassiegerald

prickly pear?

Re: Spineless Prickly Pear :), I would like some of the spineless also...i have the ones with the "stickers" and the little ones are always forgetting and getting into them and then we have to pick them out with light bread,,,if you have any seeds to share I would gladly pay postage,,..and I am...
  8. cassiegerald

Thanksgiving wish list

Hi Bonnie,,,Just wanted to let you know that I received my seeds,,sorry for taking so long to get back with you,,had my computer taken down and moved it into the spare bedroom and just got back online,,thank you so very very much for the seeds of maypop-purple passion flower, devils claw, blue...
  9. cassiegerald

Miracle Fruit (Synsepalum dulcificum)

I would like to grow some of those also...they are just lovely,,,
  10. cassiegerald

Thanksgiving wish list

I have always wished for some passion flower(passaflora) seeds,,I have always wanted to try to grow some of them ,,but have never been able to find any,,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie
  11. cassiegerald

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange

I dont know if I am in the right site or not,,but is there going to be an ornament exchange this year for Christmas,,,just curious,,I have my ornaments almost all done,,,just like 4 more,,and will get them done if there is going to be one,I started them just before the ice storm hit and stopped...
  12. cassiegerald

Thank you Sunflower3

Thank you Sunflower3 for the beautiful ivys and the clematis,,they were just beautiful and they are potted right now and they arrived in perfect condition and doing beautifully,,thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me,,,you take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:D
  13. cassiegerald

Forsythia

Oh thank you both Mainegal and Bernie,,,i would sure appreciate it so very much,,you are both sweethearts...catch you later, thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie
  14. cassiegerald

What a blessing you are Treva

Just wanted to thank you Treva for all the plants that you sent me,,they arrived safe and sound,,,and wow did you ever send me the whole garden!!!:DI was expecting two and got a whole big envelope full...you are such a dear sweetheart and I appreciate it so very much for what you have...
  15. cassiegerald

Wanted- tiny tomatoe seeds

Dor and Dale,,I just checked this one here and I am so sorry for taking so long,,i posted somewhere else,,oh gosh I know what I did,,I posted in the wrong site,,I am sorry,,,I got the seeds,,,,and thank you so much for your kindness and for sharing with me,,,I do appreciate it so very much,,and...
  16. cassiegerald

Forsythia

Hi,,Can anyone please root me some forsythia and share some with me for postage,,I was sent some cuttings of it and snowball bush and none of them took root in water,, they died,,,I would appreciate it so very much,,when I was a child my mom had this bush in our yard and it was so...
  17. cassiegerald

Re:GardenBear1

Just wanted to thank GardenBear1 for the generous cuttings,,they are so lovely,,thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me,,,you take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:D
  18. cassiegerald

Received seeds and plants

I have received seeds from Dor and Isgett,,,I dont know where to post but I hope this is alright,,and am very pleased with the tomatoe seeds,,thank you hons,,and also I received plants from Lesia Collins in Missouri,,,I cant find you ...thank you for the plants and there were so many of them and...
  19. cassiegerald

Wanted- tiny tomatoe seeds

I am looking for the tiny tomatoe seeds if anyone has to share,,,I dont know the name but they are very small tomatoes and are so sweet,,thank you all for your kindness and for sharing with me,,you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:)
  20. cassiegerald

Looking for these for postage

I am looking for these for postage, if anyone has any that they would share with me I would appreciate it so very much,,,they are Pink Muhly Grass, Black Pearl Calla Lily, Kent Beauty Ornamental Oregano, Digitalis-Spanish Peaks, Passionflower-Sherry, and any kind of Begonias,,,thank you for...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back