Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. A

tips on growing orchids at home

Sorry for the late response. I just got busy. Anyways, my pots contain a bark mix with perlite and rocks. I like your idea about rotating the pots. Thanks!
  2. A

tips on growing orchids at home

I bought phalaenopsis plants from Orchid Republic when I was in Los Angeles last week. Any tips on how to take care of these orchids? Planning to put them near the windows.
  3. A

Tomato Faux Pas

Had the same problem before. I did the leaching method to remove the excess nutrients in the soil.
  4. A

The Colors and Traditions Behind Roses

I love yellow roses because they radiate a positive vibe.
  5. A

Recipe Easy Pea Pasta Salad

Nice recipe. I like the idea of adding crispy bacon to add crunchy texture and flavor.
  6. A

Pachysandra removal

Digging them out is the most effective and safe way to prevent them from coming up. On the other hand, the professional way is using a tractor.
  7. A

What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

Light rain showers. Humidity is 78%.
  8. A

Recipe Quick and Easy Shortcut Chicken Parmesan Recipe

Looks tasty. I love cheesy pasta recipes.
  9. A

Is aquarium water ok for outdoor plants?

There's benefit in using aquarium water since fish waste is plant food.
  10. A

Surprise gift from "Irma"

They are gorgeous. Are they crocosmia babylon?
  11. A

Identifying plants toxic to dogs

Oleander particularly their seed pods are hazardous.
  12. A

Oleanders ok to burn?

I heard that the fume from burning Oleanders is poisonous. Aside from that, the seed pods are poisonous to dogs if eaten.
  13. A

What is your favorite flower, plant or tree?

I love tulips, yellow calla lily and poppies.
  14. A

Backyard Bunny

Nice pic. Yesterday, I found a white rabbit in our yard and he stayed there the whole evening. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic of him.
  15. A

What annuals do you like?

My favorite annuals are zinnias, cosmos, coleus and petunias.
  16. A

Recipe No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes

My kids love peanut butter so I will try it. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
  17. A

The Trash Can Compost Bin

Nice tips. Is there a specific number of holes required? I'm thinking of using a 32-gallon bin.
  18. A

another newbie

Hello everyone! I'm Abby and I look forward to sharing my opinions as well as gaining more gardening ideas. Cheers!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back