Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. J

Some Random Gardening Tips

Hi, I'm Jerry from Mississauga. We all love to have a beautiful garden or some indoor plants in our home. If you are into gardening, these tips will definitely help you. 1) When you Place the plants make sure that it receives the desired sunlight. 2) The dusting of leaves ensures the proper...
  2. J

Suggestions on Insurance

Hi all, I'm a farmer from Pembroke. I have a mulberry farm and a vegetable garden. I'm thinking about insuring my farm. So that I can sleep well without worrying about the unexpected troubles and threats. When I did some research, I found a company offering farmers insurance in Pembroke. I...
  3. J

Garden Security

"Hi, I'm from Toronto. Until yesterday, I never thought about garden security. And Wondered why the hell people are spending money on installing security systems and cameras for garden security! But now I'm going to do the same. Because yesterday some jerks stole pumpkins from my garden! So I...
  4. J

Trash Disposal After Garden Renovation

Thank you for the reply Rons. Will look into it. :)
  5. J

Trash Disposal After Garden Renovation

I did some renovations in the garden. Bought new flowerpots instead of old, broken ones, added more lights in the garden. Built a bridge across the pond. Some statues and plants, new fences, etc. Now my garden looks really good and I'm really happy with the renovation. Though now I have...
  6. J

Backyard Bunny

Thank You :)
  7. J

Backyard Bunny

Cute :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com