Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Roses wont bloom...

Best thing you could do in this situation is provide a picture so we could evaluate the situation. I know this post is old so probably doesn't matter now but there's plenty of information out there to help you out.
  2. M

What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

If you live in Missouri like me and you don't like the weather just wait another day as we all say. 80 yesterday and in the 40's today, consistent isn't in the vocabulary when it comes to weather around here.
  3. M

building new planter boxes

Being that you are referring to veggies I second that opinion to go at least 18 inches, maybe 16 at the very least.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back