Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Welcome new and returning members! Say Hello here!

I was mare460 on the old site. I'm living in PA now.
  2. T

TWEET TWEET: Robin has flown the coup!!

The birdie started it's trip yesterday. Becky, I think the cost is cheaper now for the little flat rate box. I meant to check up on it but was in a hurry and forgot.
  3. T

That was fast. It usually takes 4-5 days. lol
  4. T

I will mail it out first thing Mon. morning.
  5. T

Woohoo! The robin arrived here today. I took sweet williams, bachelor buttons, foxglove, red hollyhock, gaillardia burgundy, black krim tomato, little finger carrot, red salvia, choc. cherry tomato, white and blue morning glories, flat leaf parsley, rosie o'day alyssum, leaf lettuce, black oil...
  6. T

Saving Seeds--It's Easy

We have two white peonies here. The seeds all fell off while green. Will they dry this way? I think our strong winds blew them off.
  7. T

YAY! I hope it gets here Sat. We have to work next week and I don't want to wait until we get home to get the mail...lol. We've hardly had any work and now 2 jobs in one week.
  8. T

Oh ok. I got home and posted that my Dell broke and then we went again. lol. My DH wants to get alot of fishing in before all the hatches are done. He's already itching to go again. He wants to go back to the Madison River because he had no luck on the Big Hole.
  9. T

Just got back from camping and the robins not here yet! :( When did you mail it out Kya?
  10. T

well the dell bit the dust. My dh got the sony working thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to get my daughter to check this every day...lol
  11. T

We are going camping for 4 or 5 days. Try not to send it on it's way too quick. I hope it is here when I get home.
  12. T

What kinds of trees do I have

Thanks Ron. For telling me how to prune the lilacs too. We cut a bunch of little ones down in the fall. We couldn't even get that gate open when we moved in.
  13. T

Lilac Bushs

Here are my lilacs at our new house. They stuck a white one in the middle. I will need to know how to prune these when it's time.
  14. T

#6 #7 Here are the other 2.
  15. T

We moved into this house in the fall and most of the trees had berries on them. Now they are flowering so I thought I should find out what kinds they are. The first 3 are 3 of the same tree. It looks like the one is going to have white flowers. Maybe not, but looks like it. #4 and 5 we had to...
  16. T

What are these?

The first 2 pics are the same, one with 2 leaves and one with 1 leaf. The last was in a flowerbed. Thinking it was a weed I pulled it and saw that it was in potting soil so I put it back.
  17. T

Looking for

Thanks Treva. I will have to look at your site tomorrow. I can tell just by glancing at it that I will be there for awhile.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back