Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. JenD

ABC Flower Game

Moroccan Poppy
  2. JenD

Saving Pepper Seeds

I would like to save seeds from the peppers I started this year. Do you simply let them dry or do they need anything special like tomatoes do? I have grown Peter Peppers for a few years now and would like to simply save my own seeds rather than buying. I paid over $5 this year for 24 seeds! Sheesh!
  3. JenD

Sneaky Snakes

Lol Randy. With my bro's and sis's so much younger than me I have pulled quite a few on them. We saw a big black snake cross the drive way on Sunday. I am really trying to have an open mind with them, lol. If anything keeps the mice away they are very welcome to stay! Not sure what all types...
  4. JenD

Sneaky Snakes

This is our 4th summer in this house and so far I have only seen a few black snakes and 1 garter snake(which unfortunately I freaked and killed, lol). I am scared of snakes but if I'm at the pet store and they have them out I will check them out. But in the yard I try to stay away!
  5. JenD

Spring Plant List

There are a few things from my list above that are no longer available: Ajuga 'Burgundy Glow' O.T. Lillies Kwanso Daylily Unknown Iris--neighbor mowed them all :o Obiedent Plant is only available in a mix--they have grown together Cuttings no longer available either
  6. JenD

Spring Plant List

Here is 2 pics of it. 1st is from last year, a better pic but only a thumbnail. 2nd is from this year. Mom had recently re-id'd this as Flavescens. I think this is right, looks much more like it. Here is also a link to that. http://www.oldhousegardens.com/bigFlwr.asp?Cat=Flavescens
  7. JenD

What are your 5 favorite flowers?

Hmmm, just 5.. Iris Lilies, including daylilies :) Nigellia Violas and....... Salvia, no..Zinnias, no..to hard to pick!!
  8. JenD

JenD Thank you

You are most welcome. I hope they bloom beuatifully for you next spring! I did receive your check on Tuesday I believe(you stinker, you know what you did!). Thank you! I too kept forgetting to let you know. I'll get my head on straight soon!! If you ever want/need more let me know!
  9. JenD

ABC Flower Game

T--Tickseed (coreopsis)
  10. JenD

Thank You KyaD!!

Hey Flower Bud! Checked the delivery confirmation number and here is what it says: Your item was processed through and left our SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199 facility on May 20, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout...
  11. JenD

Thank You KyaD!!

Wanted to extend a BIG thanks to Dawn! Thank you so much for the big wonderful box of plants! Everything looks healthy and just wonderful. Hope to trade with you again in the future! Heads up!! Yours should be arriving today also!! Thanks again for your generousity! LOVE everything! Jen :D
  12. JenD

ABC Flower Game

k--knautia
  13. JenD

Blackberry & Candy Lilies

Smelly Melly, didn't I send you those seeds?! :eek: I may be wrong though, hard to remember! By the way, I can't find my camera, so I will have to try to get those pics for tomorrow if I can find it. I'm always losing everything!! Lol!
  14. JenD

Iris

I honestly couldn't tell you. I have a large bank out front I am hoping to plant with iris. Right now I have about a 15'x4'(roughly) section done. I have been fortunate enough to meet some wonderful people who swap with me. And there was a bunch here when we bought the house, thinning those last...
  15. JenD

Spring Plant List

Thank you Ms. Dawn! Yours were sent on their way to you yesterday as well! Hope you enjoy them! :D
  16. JenD

Smelly Melly, I will try to remember to take pics of both tomorrow. I think (if remembering correctly, lol) they look very much alike.
  17. JenD

ABC Flower Game

I-----Iris
  18. JenD

So happy to report that I now have 4 blackberry lilies up and so far 1 candy lily!!! Took longer for them to germinate than I expected but I am sure they will be worth the wait! Thank you all for your advice!
  19. JenD

Iris

And just a few more. Last is a minature, must be a rebloomer!
  20. 100_2559

100_2559

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back