Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Manzanita help

Thank you so much. I hope these pics help. —— Tree with dry / dying section on upper right. I included several pics of the trunk and branches near that part. The other full tree pic below is from the other side of the same tree. That side looks great. Trunk section
  2. D

Manzanita help

I have 3 large Dr Hurd (i think) Manzanita trees. They have all been very healthy till recently. One of the three had a section that seems to be dying. The other two trees flowered and the one with the dying section didn’t. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? I do want to save this. It’s a...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back