Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Diana77

Comment by 'Diana77' in media 'Lavender Bee'

Beautiful.
  2. Diana77

Another Newbie

Thanks Ron! I've been looking at my options and begonias are definitely top of my list of flowers I want to buy. I also plant to buy lemongrass, lavender and a few herbs.
  3. Diana77

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

The weather in Central New Jersey is schizophrenic. We've just had a wonderful taste of late Spring / early Summer now we're about to get 2 to 3 days of Winter again. I can't wait for some sustained warmth. Not heat, yet. Just warmth.
  4. Diana77

Another Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and new to the world of gardening. I live in a second floor apartment and I have a balcony that I want to turn into a haven. I'm looking to get some flowers to brighten the balcony up. The balcony only gets roughly 2 to 3 hours of direct sunlight in the...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com