Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. A

watering wand

The problem with watering the lawn and flowers in our neighborhood has started, so I decided to buy a few of these things to make the job easier. I was tired of pulling water or being afraid that something might go wrong. I chose not the cheapest, read a bunch of reviews, and decided that these...
  2. A

Newbie here!

Hello! I am new here, saw a lot of interesting discussions. I moved to a private home, and together with my kids we want to decorate it and the area with flowers, and we also have a garden. I hope to find a lot of useful information and share my progress. Thank you!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back